|Preferred Candidate Profile
- Preparation of Mechanical calculation for the static equipment’s.
- Inspection planning as per ITP (Inspection and Test Plan) and review of documents like WPS, PQR, and Quality procedures.
- Preparation of Material requisitions, Mechanical data sheets, and Technical Specifications.
- Performing Technical clarifications with Vendors and Technical bid evaluations.
- Review and approving compliance to international codes and standards in the industry eg: ASME, ASTM, ISO, DNV GL, AS1210 (Australian Code), TEMA, WRC 107/297/537, Shell DEP’S, etc.
- Good knowledge of design software’s: Compress & PV Elite (Mechanical Design Calculations), Auto CAD, MS office, etc.
- Issuing Purchase Order requisitions, leading kick-off meetings and detailed review of Vendor documents eg: Mechanical calculations, General arrangement and detailed drawings, data sheets, Inspection and Test Plans, etc.
- Leading Progress meeting for various material requisitions with Supply Chain Management, Project Management and Construction Management teams.
- Supervision of erection/demolition/re-installation activities of static equipment’s, insulation, fireproofing, piping, etc.
- Issuing and managing sub-contracts for the installation activities.
- Preparation and approving Erection plans, lifting plans and method statements.